CFL Week 19 Odds, Preview and Picks
With three weeks of regular season action remaining in the 2019 CFL regular season, it’s time to offer up a pair of expert picks on two Saturday Week 19 matchups that both have the look of value-packed pairings that could help you increase your annual betting bankroll in a big way. Now, let’s find out who’s in action and which teams are offering the best value against their MYBookie CFL Odds.
CFL Week 19 Odds, Preview and Picks
Ottawa Redblacks (3-12) at Hamilton Tigercats (12-3)
The Ottawa RedBlacks have lost eight straight games including a 28-21 road loss to Toronto last weekend. The RedBlacks are averaging just 17.3 points per game while allowing a whopping 30.0 points per contest defensively. Ottawa has gone a dismal 1-6 ATS over their last seven games.
Hamilton has won three straight and six of their last seven games including an emphatic 42-12 smackdown of Edmonton last weekend. The Tiger-Cats rank first in scoring (30.6 ppg) and an equally impressive first in points allowed (19.2 ppg). Hamilton has won two straight in this series including a 21-7 win in Ottawa in August.
The Tiger-Cats are 4-0-2 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win, 5-0-2 ATS in their last 7 games overall and 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 home games. Despite those concrete ATS trends, the RedBlacks are a perfect 6-0 ATS in their last 6 road dates against Hamilton and 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings overall. Nevertheless, I’m going with red-hot Hamilton to get the big win to keep their momentum going as they get set for the quickly approaching playoffs.
Pick: Hamilton 35 Ottawa 17
Winnipeg Blue Bombers (10-6) at Calgary Stampeders (10-5)
Winnipeg managed to snap a three-game losing streak by beating Montreal 35-24 last weekend. The Blue Bombers are ranked a stellar second in scoring (27.9 ppg) and an identical second in points allowed (21.5 ppg). Calgary has won five of six and bounced back from a loss in their previous game to take down Saskatchewan 30-28 last weekend despite failing to cover the chalk as a 3.5-point home favorite.
Winnipeg picked up a hard-fought 26-24 win at home on August 8, but these two rivals have alternated SU wins and losses over their last six meetings. While the Blue Bombers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up win and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in October. Calgary has gone 5-1 ATS in their last 6 against their Western Conference counterparts and I believe the Stampeders are going to take care of business at home in this Week 19 matchup, although I’m going with Winnipeg to cover the spread in another thriller between these two.
Pick: Calgary 27 Winnipeg 24
More on this: 15 stories
- Eskimos vs. Roughriders Prediction: CFL Week 21 Point Spread, Odds
- Alouettes vs. RedBlacks Prediction: CFL Week 21 Point Spread, Odds
- Roughriders vs. Eskimos Prediction: CFL Week 20 Point Spread, Odds
- CFL Week 19 Odds, Preview and Picks
- CFL Week 18 Odds, Preview and Picks
- CFL Week 16 Odds, Preview and Picks
- Toronto Argonauts vs. Calgary Stampeders CFL Pick, Odds, Prediction
- CFL Week 15 Odds, Preview and Picks
- Calgary Stampeders vs. Edmonton Eskimos CFL Pick, Odds, Prediction
- Toronto Argonauts vs. Montreal Alouettes CFL Pick, Odds, Prediction
- Saskatchewan Roughriders vs. Ottawa Redblacks CFL Pick, Odds, Prediction
- CFL Week 11 Odds, Preview and Picks
- Calgary Stampeders vs. Montreal Alouettes CFL Pick, Odds, Prediction
- Ottawa Redblacks vs. Hamilton Tiger-Cats CFL Pick, Odds, Prediction
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. BC Lions CFL Pick, Odds, Prediction