CFL Depth Charts/Injury Notes: Week 7
Last updated: August 3, 9.30am ET
With the CFL’s partnership with daily fantasy sports provider DraftKings announced, be sure to keep it locked to CFLpass to stay up-to-date on team depth charts and injury reports so you can win your league.
• Zach Collaros is on track to return next week against BC.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
• Ryan Smith remains out this week with an injury.
• Weston Dressler has been placed on the 6-game injured list.
• Darvin Adams will miss 6-8 weeks with a shoulder injury.
• Nick Moore is out for the year with an ACL injury. Geraldo Boldewijn will take his place.
• SJ Green is out for the year with a torn MCL, ACL, PCL and meniscus.
• Tyrell Sutton is on the six-game injured list with a knee injury.
• Duron Carter will play this week as he appeals his suspension.
• Darian Durant will miss this week’s game with an ankle injury. Mitchell Gale starts at quarterback.
• Ryan Lankford starts at SB with John Chiles remaining out due to injury.
• Joe West has been placed on the six-game injured list with an ankle injury. Greg Wilson starts at WR.
• Nate Coehoorn has been placed on the 6-game injured list with a head injury. Natey Adjei will start in his place at WR.
• William Powell is out for the season with an Achilles injury.
• Henry Burris is on the six-game injured list with a finger injury.
• Running back Travon Van has been placed on the six-game injured list Nic Grigsby is their starter.
• Kick returner Jamill Smith has also been placed on the six-game as Tristan Jackson will start this week at kick returner.
Toronto Argonauts (*depth chart for week 5)
• Receiver Diontae Spencer has been added to the 6-game injured list with an apparent back injury
• RB Henry Josey added to 6-game injured list
– compiled by Travis Currah