Truly awesome rant barrage on Blue Bombers highlights 2 And Out episode 23
Episode 23 of the 2 And Out CFL podcast, hosted by CFLpass lead writer Travis Currah and Saskatoon-based sports journo John Fraser is now available online.
After reportedly the longest opening in 2 And Out history at 11-plus minutes (just be patient), it’s mostly all CFL-related business, with guys touching on subjects for week 19, including
• The effect of Nic Grigsby in Edmonton in the wake of Shakir Bell’s serious-looking injury suffered in Saskatchewan last week;
• How dangerous the BC Lions and Ottawa Redblacks will be in the playoffs;
• What the Tori Gurley benching means – and the respectability of such a move, as opposed to, say, the non-actions of the Dallas Cowboys regarding Greg Hardy;
• whether the Toronto Argonauts should go with Ricky Ray or Trevor Harris this weekend;
• why Hamilton should have traded for Kevin Glenn; and of course
• A nice multi-part rant on the Bombers by Fraser, which won’t be spoiled here; the fun begins at about 35 minutes and comes and goes until about 51 minutes into the podcast. It’s everything Blue Bombers fans may not necessarily want to hear and much, much more.
Also included are Pick ‘Em picks and Brazilian Ty’s “Getting Waxed” feature – nearly 73 minutes of CFL-related talk. Download the episode by clicking here or on the banner directly below.
– written by Os Davis